1) The tuition fee for the year is collected in full at the start of the academic year. However, for the convenience of parents, the fee may be paid in three equal instalments. The following dates constitute the last date of payment of the tuition fee: 1st instalment: 8th September 2nd instalment: 8th December 3rd instalment: 8th March
2) In Form V the tuition fee for the academic year is charged in two equal instalments. The following dates constitute the last date of payment of the tuition fee: 1st instalment: 8th September, 2nd instalment: 8th December
1) Tuition fee cards are issued well in advance of the last date of payment of the tuition fee. Fee cards are sent to parents through the pupils. If the fee card is not received by the parent, it should be assumed that the pupil has misplaced it and the parent MUST contact the School regarding this matter.
2) In case fee card is lost / misplaced, a charge of Rs 100 is made to prepare a duplicate card.
Late Fee Fine
5 % of the total fee amount stated on the fee card if the fee is paid after the last date of payment.
A charge of Rs 1000/ is made if a cheque is returned unpaid by the bank.
Extension in Date
Date of payment can ONLY be extended (without fine) if application for extension is submitted before the last date of payment
Once extended the date cannot be re-extended.
Date may be extended only ONCE in a year.
Cancellation of Admission
a) Those paying in 3/2 instalments
Admission is cancelled and all concessions may be withdrawn if the fee is not paid by the last date of payment with fine.
b) Those paying on a monthly basis
Admission is cancelled and all concessions may be withdrawn if the fee is not paid by the last date of payment.
Readmission of the student is conditional upon
a. the payment of a ‘Rejoining Fee’ which is equivalent to 50% of the standard Admission Fee for that class
b. the full payment of all outstanding dues
c. a vacancy in the class, since the place might have been offered to another applicant, and
d. recommendation by the Head for re-admission of the student.
Admission Fee and Security Deposit
1. The Admission Fee and Security Deposit are payable only at the time of admission. The Admission Fee is non-refundable. The security Deposit is refundable only when
a) the student leaves the School
b) tuition fees are not outstanding, and
c) no deductions have been made against the deposit.
2. Security Deposit must be claimed within three years of the School leaving date. After this period the deposit shall Not be refunded
Fee Concession for Brothers/Sisters: Parents with more than two children attending the School are charged full fee for the two elder children and half fee for the other children.
Students joining during the Term: Students, who join the School during the term, are charged full fee from the month in which they join and the full month’s fee is charged irrespective of the joining date in that month.
Tuition Fee Refund
1. Withdrawal from the school requires one month’s written notice which whenever submitted will be effective from the 1st of the nearest following month. If proper notice is not submitted a month’s fee will be charged in lieu of the notice. School Leaving Certificates/results etc are not issued without compliance with this rule.
2. If a refund is to be made for the unattended months, these are counted up to 31st May and the monthly fee is calculated by dividing the yearly fee by 9 which are the total number of months in the academic year.
3. The tuition fee refund is not made if a student is asked to leave on disciplinary grounds.
4. The tuition fee is not refunded even if the student’s examination entries are not sent by the School and who may or may not enter any examination privately.
Change of Subjects: The Science/Computer subject fee is not refunded retrospectively, even if the student drops the subject (s). The change in fee is made only in the next instalment(s).
Annual Increase in Tuition Fee: Tuition fees normally increase at the rate of 5-15% per year.
NOTE: Fees paid in cash or in cheque are ONLY received by the School bankers.
Copyright BHS.EDU.PK 2016